Coronavirus (Covid-19) Response
We Are Open
Longmores office has now re-opened by appointment only and we continue to operate during our usual working hours. The office has been deep cleaned and issued with a COVID19 Cleanliness Assurance Certificate and a rota ensures that there are never more than 50% of our staff in the office at any one time. Most of our clients have been happy to deal with us remotely via virtual meetings and this will carry on. Plus, now that government restrictions have changed we are allowed to offer meetings in person when the need arises. Whether we see you online or at the office, we are passionate about continuing to deliver an exceptional service.
The firm is following government guidelines on social distancing– this is what to expect if you visit our office:
- Please only visit if you have an appointment – this includes making deliveries and bringing in identification
- A face covering must be worn (masks will be available if you do not have your own)
- Hand sanitising machines have been installed and must be used upon arrival
- Try to maintain 2m social distancing
- Appointments will be staggered to minimise the number of people in reception
- Meeting rooms are marked for social distancing
- Meeting rooms will be sanitised between each meeting
- We will not be offering refreshments
- Disinfectant spray and paper towels are available in the toilet to enable you to clean touch points
If you have any questions about visiting us, please call 01992 300333 and we will explain what you need to do.
Many of our solicitors continue to work from home – all their direct contact details are on our People page.
Reception: 01992 300333
Here to Help
The Coronavirus crisis has generated numerous issues for businesses, families and individuals. If you need advice about any of the following, these are the solicitors who can help.
Commercial property: Rachael Spalton
Contracts, restructuring or exiting a business: Rina Sond
Disputes (business or private): John Wiblin
Disputes about commercial and residential leases: John Wagstaffe
If you have other concerns about your business or personal matters and are not sure what do to, just get in touch and ask. We will be able to offer some advice or point you in the right direction.
A SELECTION OF HELPFUL ARTICLES ABOUT ISSUES CAUSED BY THE PANDEMIC
More articles by our solicitors can be found on our BLOG page
A World at War: Contracts and Coronavirus
Businesses need to be paid – even during a pandemic
Checking All Your T’s and C’s Match Up to the New Normal
Company Responsibilities During Lockdown: Delayed Not Cancelled
Corporate Transactions During the Covid-19 Pandemic
Employers’ Considerations for the Return to Work (Part 1 of 2)
Flexible Furlough Scheme
Making Staff Redundant: 7 Things to Think About (1-3)
Selecting Employees for Redundancy Based on Interviews
Wills and Probate
Applying for a Grant of Probate – It’s All Change
Dealing with an Estate as an Executor During the Coronavirus Pandemic
Lights, camera, action… signing a will goes live
Spike in Demand for Will Writing