Thank you for contacting us.
We will get back to you as soon as possible.
Making a will is the best way to ensure that your assets will be distributed according to your wishes after you are gone.
Whether you have an existing will that needs updating to reflect changes in your circumstances (for example following divorce) or have never made a will before, our team of experienced solicitors can help guide you through the process from start to finish.
We take time to understand what and who is most important to you and examine a variety of scenarios to ensure that loved ones will be provided for when you are no longer around.
We can also advise individuals with significant or complex assets on the most tax efficient way of structuring your legacy.
Our probate specialists regularly help individuals to articulate how they wish their estate to be distributed. Our work includes:
- Drafting wills and letters of intent to help individuals define how their estate will be distributed on death
- Updating wills following milestone events such as marriage, divorce, having children, buying property or inheriting money from relatives
- Advising on the most tax efficient way to structure wills and legacies
- Planning for multiple scenarios so that your interests and wishes will be adhered to, no matter how your future play outs
- Advising on charitable giving and legacies so part of your wealth can benefit the wider community.
Examples of our work:
Restructuring will for a married couple to protect assets for future generations.
Preparing a will for a client entering his second marriage.
Drafting new wills for an unmarried couple after a large cash windfall.
Keep It In The Family (Friday 14 June 2019)
Are you thinking about updating your will or worried about inheritance tax? Longmores are holding a free seminar on powers of attorney, care home fees...
Dementia Action Week
According to current statistics over 850,000 people in the UK are living with dementia, and an estimated 1 million people will be living with dementia...
Parkinson’s Awareness Week
As part of our commitment to helping clients who are older or vulnerable, we wanted to raise the awareness of Parkinson’s disease.