Personal Disputes Solicitors
We will fight your corner if you face a dispute
Whether you need to bring a claim against another individual or business, or find yourself having to defend yourself against a claim, our expert and highly experienced dispute resolution solicitors can help you to:
- Assess your options
- Understand your likelihood of success
- Take an informed decision on the best course of action and
- Fight your corner, especially if alternative resolution approaches such as mediation prove unsuccessful.
We help individuals in all walks of life, regardless of the nature of their dispute. Our typical clients include:
- Individuals facing bankruptcy proceedings or looking to recover unpaid debts
- Individuals facing disputes regarding wills, contracts or intellectual property (IP)
- Disputes between neighbours, landlords and tenants, or with others concerning property
- Individuals facing harassment
- Families of individuals who have suffered a serious or fatal accident that was not their fault
- Shareholders in smaller, especially family owned companies, who are dissatisfied with that company’s management
- Former directors of insolvent companies who the company‘s creditors or liquidators are attempting to hold personally liable for debts of the company.
We recognise that going to law over a dispute is not something people do lightly. We take the time to understand the issues underlying the dispute and what really matters to you. We help you to understand your options and take an informed decision as how best to proceed.
Our approach is robust and no-nonsense but pragmatic. Where possible, we encourage clients to use alternative approaches to dispute resolution, such as mediation, in order to produce the best result possible whilst keeping costs under control.