Tina has over 30 years’ experience in the legal profession and specialises in Probate Administration.
Tina supports the Private Client team with every stage of the probate process, from start to finish. She loves working directly with clients, listening to their needs and guiding them through what can be a confusing process at a difficult time.
Clients and colleagues appreciate Tina’s clear, methodical approach, knowing they can hand over important matters to her with the confidence that she will attend to every detail correctly and efficiently.
Tina sees it as her job to help clients by taking a burden off their hands at a point in their lives when people often feel overwhelmed.
Tina started her career as a legal secretary in 1986 at one of London’s ‘Magic Circle’ law firms (although that term hadn’t started being used back then!).
Over her career, Tina has worked in a number of legal areas, including company commercial, commercial property and EU/competition law.
She has focused on private client work since joining Longmores in 2007, becoming a specialist Probate Administrator in 2017.
Tina works closely with our solicitors on matters including:
- Ascertaining all the assets and liabilities of an estate
- Completing the IHT205 or the IHT400 as necessary
- Applying for the Grant
- Collecting in all the assets
- Paying any outstanding debts and liabilities
- Liaising with our Conveyancing department in order to sell or transfer any property should it be required
- Transferring any jointly held assets to the survivor
- Distributing the estate to the beneficiaries
Tina loves reading and is a member of a book club, as well as being a big fan of playing cards, which she regularly does with a local group. She also likes getting out and about for long walks whenever possible.
She is on Twitter at twitter.com/tinapizzey