Paulette has been responsible for the Management of a large variety of Trusts at Longmores since 2007.
She assists and advises trustees and beneficiaries with day-to-day administration and compliance issues, as well as helping clients with their personal tax situations, including completion and on-line submission of their Personal Tax Returns.
Paulette loves working with the Private Client team at Longmores and really enjoys the great relationships she has with her clients, many of whom have been with her for years.
A big bonus for clients and the rest of the team is that Paulette loves working on the figures and scheduling side of things, which most people would prefer to avoid.
Paulette believes in treating people with sympathy and confidentiality, which is essential given the sensitive nature of the work she does. She particularly enjoys how family-orientated the work is, as this is something that is very important to her.
Paulette has recently been acting for clients on the following matters:
- Day to day administration of trusts, such as payment of school fees, payment of income to beneficiaries and preparing Certificates of Income, long term projections of income and expenditure, facilitating Trustees’ meetings and liaising with Financial Advisers with regard to the investments of the trusts
- Completion of Annual Trust Accounts, Trust and Estate Tax Returns and on-line submission of the returns directly to H M Revenue & Customs and payment of tax due
- Completion of further HMRC paperwork where required such as 10 Year Anniversary forms and termination of trusts
- Dealing with the compliance issues involved with trusts such as:
- Registration with HMRC’s Trust Registration Service
- Complying with financial regulations such as FATCA and MiFIDII on behalf of the trustees
“Thank you for being so efficient as always – much appreciated.”
“Thank you for your excellent and prompt help with this matter.”
Paulette is a very keen cyclist, along with the rest of her family, and has recently been doing a lot of sewing and art to help pass the time during the pandemic.