Contracts, Policies and Handbook Solicitors
Most employers know that they are required to provide employees with a written statement of the details of their employment. Not all will know exactly what must, by law, be included in such statements. In the case of senior employees, a detailed employment contract is a valuable tool in protecting your business.
Our team of specialist employment lawyers take time to understand your business so that the recommendations we make are practical and relevant for your business as well as being legally compliant.
Our approach is simple. By rigorous drafting of documents and attention to detail we seek to ensure that your business’s exposure to risk is effectively managed in all circumstances, whether that may be when an employee leaves the firm, you reorganise the business or a dispute arises with an employee.
We work with a wide variety of businesses, large and small across multiple industries on issues including:
- Drafting employment contracts for new hires and existing employees
- Preparing service agreements for directors
- Restrictive covenants
- Reviewing and updating terms and conditions of contracts in light of changes to employment law
- Reviewing employee policies and handbooks to ensure they remain fair, lawful and fit-for-purpose
- Advising on how up-coming changes to employment law will impact business operations and policies.