Divorce and Separation Financial Settlement Solicitors
Once it is clear that divorce or separation is unavoidable, some solicitors act as though the necessary financial settlement is simply an adversarial, commercial transaction between the parties.
By contrast, our team of experienced family lawyers have a strong track record of helping individuals to agree the financial aspects of their divorce in as amicable and fair a manner as possible. This tends to save time and anguish and helps to reduce legal costs.
Our clear advice will give you an objective assessment of your options. Our dedicated family solicitors will help you to negotiate a settlement that is fair to both parties.
We help clients to reach clarity on the best way forward. This means we spend our time on the points that you believe are really worth fighting for.
We adopt a constructive approach and will try to bring each case to an amicable and swift conclusion. If your case cannot be settled then we will work hard in court to reach the best possible financial settlement on your behalf.
Our experienced family solicitors have advised a wide range of individuals on the financial aspects of their divorce. Our typical work includes:
- Tracing and evaluating spousal assets to ensure our clients get the settlement to which they are entitled
- Negotiating financial settlements
- Agreeing court strategy for contentious financial claims in order to present your case in the best possible light
- Enforcing financial orders
- Negotiating and drafting separation agreements.