- Extra day off for the King’s Coronation? holiday entitlement and whether your staff are entitled to take the day off
- Menopause: what reports the government has and has not accepted
- Employees behaving badly (in employment tribunals): a case examining an employee misbehaving in a tribunal
- Managing a remote team: top tips for employers: 4 tips to keep your employees productive and engaged
- Toilet trouble: a recent case looking at Earl Shiltern town council sex discrimination case
Sign up to our Employment Bulletin here.
Sign up to our newsletters or to keep up to date with Longmores news and events around the firm here.
If you would like any further information about our newsletters, or any of the matters discussed, please get in touch.
Please note the contents of the newsletters are given for information only and must not be relied upon. Legal advice should always be sought in relation to specific circumstances.
About the Longmores Employment team
The team is led by Joint Senior Partner Richard Gvero who is closely supported by Associate Solicitor Miranda Mulligan. They have been consistently ranked in the leading legal directory, The Legal 500, both as a team and individually. They are also members of the Employment Lawyers Association (ELA) and accredited mediators.
“Richard Gvero’s a heavy-hitter with a deep understanding of employment law, always prepared to adopt new and innovative approaches. He’s a tough negotiator and is determined to push his client’s interests. I’ve worked with Richard in recent years on a number of team moves, injunctions, whistleblowing and furlough related matters. Highly recommended.” The Legal 500 2023
“We have been assisted by Miranda Mulligan on many occasions and she has always provided insightful and focused advice on the issue we’ve needed help with. She has been prepared to go ‘above and beyond’ to ensure a successful outcome.” The Legal 500 2023