Commercial and Investment Property Solicitors
Even experienced property investors need a lawyer on their side who can guide them through the complexities of property transactions.
For first time investors or purchasers, it is even more important to have a specialist solicitor to guide you through the process; one who cares about getting the best deal for you, as Longmores has for some two centuries.
Our commercial property team helps a wide variety of clients, including:
- Local businesses moving premises or opening up new sites
- Land owners selling or acquiring land or seeking development opportunities
- Owners of varied commercial property portfolios
- Property investors expanding their commercial portfolio
- Developers acquiring sites for new building or redevelopment projects
Clients who work with Longmores to buy and sell their commercial property, often also work with us to review commercial lease agreements, resolve their property disputes, or to restructure, buy or sell their business.
Buying an office block valued at £8 million which was let to an NHS Trust which involved dealing with lender’s requirements and liaising with overseas lawyers.
Selling a high value holiday park including due diligence and negotiation within a tight timeframe.
Purchase of land for development purposes and the immediate sub-sale of part of the land. We carried out full due diligence in relation to the land and ensured the draft transfer would contain suitable provisions to enable the proposed development to proceed.