In the latest Employment Bulletin from Richard Gvero and Miranda Mulligan, you can read articles about:
- Covid-related safety measures: what happened at an Employment Tribunal following a dismissal
- Unfair dismissal – redundancy: how fair and unfair procedures can affect the compensation award
- DWP rate increases: the Department for Work and Pensions has published the annual increases for pay rates
- COT3 agreements: learnings about avoiding future claims
- Disability discrimination: a case examining reasonable adjustments for a disabled employee.
Read the latest Employment Bulletin here
Sign up to our Employment Bulletin here.
Sign up to our newsletters or to keep up to date with Longmores news and events around the firm here.
If you would like any further information about our newsletters, or any of the matters discussed, please get in touch.
Please note the contents of the newsletters are given for information only and must not be relied upon. Legal advice should always be sought in relation to specific circumstances