Thank you for contacting us.
We will get back to you as soon as possible.
Third year running Longmores have achieved the Law Society’s Wills and Inheritance Quality Scheme (“WIQS”)
Longmores are pleased to announce that for the third year running, we have been accredited with the Law Society’s Wills and Inheritance Quality Scheme (“WIQS”).
Under this scheme, clients who instruct Longmores to prepare Wills and to assist them in the administration of estates can be assured that we comply with a consistent practice which helps to reduce and eliminate the common risks, errors and inconsistencies that could otherwise arise when delivering advice.
Our Client Charter guarantees that we will provide high quality Will drafting, probate and estate administration services. We will carry out our work for you in accordance with the good practice standards of the Law Society’s Wills and Inheritance Protocol meaning that we will:-
- Treat you with dignity and respect;
- Be polite and considerate;
- Use clear language and keep legal jargon to a minimum;
- Explain what the costs are likely to be and how we charge for our services;
- Advise you on the issues and the options available to deal with them;
- Explain what you can expect from us;
- Carry out your work in a timely manner;
- Respond promptly to your enquiries; and
- Keep you informed of our progress in dealing with your affairs.
We are proud to have achieved the high standard of practice and integrity required to become accredited with the Wills and Inheritance Quality Scheme and our clients can rest assured that their affairs will be looked after to the highest possible standard.
For more information concerning any of the issues raised above, please contact our Private Client Team.