Victoria deals with all aspects of Commercial Property law, including freehold acquisitions & disposals, development, option & pre-emption agreements, overage clauses and leases. She acts for a wide range of clients including a number of estates in relation to both disposals and property management. Her clients include businesses, farmers, investors, owner-occupiers and high net-worth individuals.
Victoria has recently been acting for clients on the following matters:
- Sale of farm land, some of which was registered and some unregistered
- Sales of various parcels of land subject to overage (in situations where the overage is payable (i) if planning permission is granted ; (ii) if the land is sold with the benefit of planning permission or if that planning permission is implemented by the buyer)
- Sale of an office building subject to various leases
- Purchase of a long lease of an office building at a premium
- A charge taken by a bank over a development site.
“Many thanks again for dealing with this with patience and determination!”
“I just wanted to drop you a quick note to say thank you so much for all of your help over my lease situation…..I’m so glad that it all worked out in the end…..an option I never dreamed would be possible when I first came to meet you…..”
Victoria is a member of the CLA (Country Land and Business Association) and is currently a committee member on the Hertfordshire & Middlesex Branch Committee.