Karen is one of our senior solicitors specialising in Residential Conveyancing. Her work includes acting on sales and purchasers of both freehold and leasehold property, together with buy-to-let investment properties, remortgages, equity release and transfers of equity. Her clients include first time buyers and high net worth individuals, together with companies and executors.
Karen’s recent work includes the following:
- Sale of flats in a newly converted building
- Sale freehold property subject to long leases
- Purchase of holiday let property on the south coast
- Sale and purchase of listed buildings
- Completion of the purchase of a portfolio of properties won at auction
- Creation of a charge secured over property as part of an family loan arrangement.
“Many thanks for all your help with this Karen. I appreciate your efficiency and will most definitely utilise your services again”
Karen is a member of the Law Society Conveyancing Quality Scheme.