Jack joined Longmores in October 2019 shortly after qualifying as a solicitor. He specialises in Corporate, Commercial and Intellectual Property Law. Prior to qualifying he worked in-house at a global technology and engineering company and in a boutique West-End firm, where he advised leading fashion and retail brands on their commercial activities and the protection of intellectual property rights.
Jack has developed a broad range of commercial contract expertise developed across in-house and private practice. In the course of advising business clients, Jack has worked on matters involving IP, technology and data protection. At Longmores, Jack has developed a corporate practice by advising on cross border M&A transactions, shareholder and partnership agreements, articles of association and the issue and allotment of shares.
Examples of Jack’s work include:
- Advised on international M&A transactions;
- Drafted a PaaS agreement for a software company;
- Drafted articles of association and standard terms and conditions for the UK entity of an international company;
- Advised on a sports management contract involving a former Formula 1 driver;
- General GDPR advice for a variety of businesses;
- Advising on and filing trade mark applications.