Isabel advises businesses and individuals on all aspects of commercial and civil disputes. Having trained at a boutique litigation firm in the West End of London, she moved to Longmores in January 2019. She advises on breach of contract claims, disputes regarding shareholder, probate and civil fraud issues as well as debt recovery matters. Isabel is bi-lingual in Spanish and as part of her studies spent a year studying Spanish law in Madrid.
Matters on which Isabel has worked include:
- Assisting an individual whose London property was fraudulently sold to others
- Acting for a company and one of its directors in a dispute with a shareholder seeking the return of his investment in the company
- Representing an individual whose investment in a company was obtained fraudulently
- Assisting on a high-profile contentious probate dispute between siblings over £3 million of assets left to them by their father in a Liechtenstein Foundation
- Acting for a company in enforcing its merchandising royalty rights in respect of some well-known fictional children’s literary, television and film characters
- Advising a company on its enforcement of a loan agreement as well as various debt recovery actions.