Helen is a commercial property solicitor and advises businesses and individuals on all aspects of commercial property with particular focus on:
- Acquisition and disposal of freehold and leasehold properties
- Drafting and negotiating leases, lease renewals and ancillary documents
- Sale and leasebacks
- Refinancing and
- Property management.
Helen’s experience at both Longmores and a leading US law firm, results in commercially focused and supportive advice delivered in an approachable manner. Examples of Helen’s work include:
- Advising a major UK shopping centre owner on the lettings, lease renewals and management of leading UK shopping centres;
- Advising a large pension fund on the letting and management of office and industrial investment properties;
- Acting for local landowners on the sale of rural land by auction;
- Providing detailed advice on title issues affecting land;
- Representing a wide range of local businesses on sales and leasebacks, assignments, lettings, and purchases; and
- Advising charities such as Special Olympics on the lease of new office premises.