Thank you for contacting us.
We will get back to you as soon as possible!
Introduction to applying for a grant
To enable all requests to be considered fully and fairly, the attached application form must be completed in full and submitted to the Longmores Charitable Foundation (“the Foundation”) according to the guidelines below:
The objectives of the Foundation are:
- To prevent or relieve poverty and financial hardship in the Foundation’s operational area* by providing grants, items and services to individuals in need and/or charities, or other organisations working to prevent or relieve poverty
- To support those with sickness and long-term medical conditions and to preserve the health among people residing permanently or temporarily in the Foundation’s operational area*
- To advance in life and help young people through:
- The provision of recreational and leisure time activities provided in the interest of social welfare, designed to improve their conditions of life
- Providing support and activities which develop their skills, capacities and capabilities to enable them to participate in society as mature and responsible individuals
*Operational area defined as Hertfordshire and Essex.
How to apply for a grant
Applications for charitable support should be submitted using our application form only.
Applications will only be considered if submitted on our application form. This will ensure that all applications are considered on the same basis.
Deadlines for applications are 31st March and 30th September each year, which will then be considered by the trustees with decisions made within the next three months.
Registered Charity Number 1174969